What makes Guardian Systems security systems different from traditional security systems?
- Guardian Systems security systems are not phone-line dependent. The security system will work whether you have a cell phone, land line, or no phone line at all. Guardian Systems security systems send all alarms and other signals through cellular towers. The messages then weave through our secure server. As soon as your Guardian Systems system is powered up, it starts communicating with all of the local wireless towers in your area, similar to how your cell phone works.
- Since Guardian Systems security systems send signals wirelessly, your system is more secure than systems that use phone lines and hardwired sensors to report alarms. Even if an intruder cuts the phone line and power, the Guardian Systems security system can still report alarms. Many people with traditional security don’t realize how vulnerable the system is to line cuts.
- Guardian Systems firmly believes that a loud siren or horn may not stop a thief. We have integrated what we believe is the most unique and best technology into our security systems.
Can I install your systems myself?
Yes, because there is minimal wiring. Installation requires simply placing the security system and wireless devices with screws in the locations of your choice. The only wiring to do is for power. Sensors are pre-programmed for your system.
Is there a setup fee?
No. Our systems are designed to be easily installed by you.
How do I know exactly what I need?
Call us! We will analyze your situation and determine which sensors should be installed on your unit. In some situations, it is better to have an infrared sensor than multiple intrusion sensors. We provide security appraisals and are happy to discuss your situation with you.
- Which locations do you want to monitor?
- What are your most prevalent security threats?
- Should you monitor for smoke and temperature?
- What will make you feel confident about the security of your property?
How long will it take to receive my unit?
Most systems ship within 7 days. Units are made to order, programmed and tested prior to shipment.
Where can I install the security system?
You can install our security systems virtually anywhere; home, jobsite, storage unit, RV, or yacht Our system will work, guaranteed.
How do I enter contact phone numbers, emails, and text message recipients?
?What is the monthly service fee?
Monthly service fees must be charged to a credit card using automated payments. Receipts are sent via e-mail. We offer monthly, quarterly or annual payment programs. Contact us for details. Or, sign up for the payment program or your choice when you order.
How many sensors can I have?
48 sensors per unit.
How long do the batteries last in the sensors?
The sensor batteries last approximately three years. Your Guardian System will notify you when a sensor battery falls below operational limits. Contact us for replacement batteries.
Is a power source required?
Our Guardian Systems can operate on either 110Volt AC or 12Volt DC power.
Is a land line required to complete calls?
No, our systems use cellular networks.
Can I set up my system to call 911?
No, Our systems are not designed to call 911. 911 dispatchers are not able to determine a units location, or take proper action.
How far do the sensor signals reach?
100–200 feet indoor
300–500 feet outdoor
Distance can be increased by 600 feet (nominal) with a repeater. Construction zones and large properties can benefit from such increased coverage area.
If I decide to buy now can I add sensors later?
Yes. Additional sensors can be added at any time.
What is the current draw of your security system?
150 milliamps resting and maximum 1.25 amps during transmission.
How can I purchase a security system?
Call to order. We provide free quotes. 920-769-0066. You can also order online through our store web sight.